"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Friday, October 3, 2014

Thunderclap!



I need your help everyone! I have been so blessed to have developed so many supporters in such a short amount of time; I cannot even being to describe how grateful I am. 

But when I started this blog, I had a few goals in mind. One of them was promoting my writing so that people would be more interested in and aware of my first self-published book Liars Like Me. It worked, but not as well as I hoped so I am trying to do things that will promote it even MORE. 

Enter Thunderclap! 

Thunderclap is an AMAZING website that helps ordinary people get extraordinary promotion and the best part is that is is all 100% FREE!! 

All I have to do is raise 100 supporters in 19 days


All you have to do is click on the link at the top of this post, and then click the BIG red button that says support with Facebook, Tumblr, or Twitter! It is that simple! By doing so, you will brings us on step closer to the goal and soon more people than I could have ever imagined will know about the book! 


If you feel like going above and beyond those easy requirements, you can also copy the link in to your Tumblr, Facebook, or Twitter status and share it for all your friends to see as well!  

Please show your support and help my dream come true! 

You will never be able to understand how much those 2 clicks will means to me!

I would also like to quickly thank, Carmel, Emily, Chris, Lucia, and Amanda for being the first to support my goal. Thank you so much guys! You really put the friend in friendship! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment