"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Friday, March 20, 2015

BirthRight: Casting DAY 1

Today was the first official day of my first production, a short film called Birthright!






 It is a modern day Cain and Abel thriller with a murderous twist! 




The process was long, but I was fortunate enough to be in good company. My husband, Pedro, came along to help and look after Nico, and my amazing AD, Chris, made sure that everything progressed smoothly.

Chris working hard!

We met some extremely talented actors and actresses and we are eager to begin the selection process. They all gave such convincing performances, casting these roles is going to be nearly impossible. 


Imagine auditioning with this in your face!

Isn't she lovely?

Of course we need the green light from the world's youngest producer...



I wonder who he's going to pick!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment