"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Friday, August 28, 2015

Back to School, Again

August is here, and if you are headed back to school you have mixed feelings about the month of "back-to-school." On one hand, you get to catch up with all of your friends that you didn't get to hang out with during the summer! On the other hand, if you're in the "mommy in school" boat, you must once again fill up your book bag and head off to classes leaving your little ones (and your comfortable bed) behind.

It seems like there is so much to do and so little time to prepare. I found myself caught between wanting to make the most of my last days of summer and scrambling to get ready for the impending school year.

 Thankfully, being a college senior comes with the perks of being a back-to-school expert!

In My Backpack:
  • *1 Notebook Per Class
  • 1 Pack of College-Ruled Paper
  • 1 accordion file
  • *1 Pack of Note Cards
  • *Agenda
  • 1 Pack of Pens
  • *2 Packs of Pencils
  • 1 Pencil Pouch
  • 2 Highlighters 
  • *Pencil Sharpener 
*I like to have hard copies of my notes and schedule instead of using a digital device, because anything can happen. During my first semester of my junior year, I used a Kindle Fire for basically everything, however when it froze and died on me half way through the semester I learned a hard lesson. 

My Look For the Day: 

A plain camisole with a light sweater or jacket, loose leg jeans, and comfortable shoes.
This is perfect when you don't know the temperature of your classroom yet; if it's rather warm, you can push up your sleeves or ditch the sweater, and if it's cold you'll be comfortable!
Accessorize with dangle earrings, a delicate necklace, and a french braid!

Good Luck! ;)
Have a great, productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment