"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Thursday, July 30, 2015

8 Hairstyles To Fight Summer Frizz

My hair doesn't do well in the summer. 
The heat causes me to sweat which causes my hair to get ridiculously frizzy! 
Don't get me wrong, I have no problem going natural and rocking my straight Afro.


 But some times, I like to tame to the beast. 

Doing my hair is something that I have been practicing since I was about 12 years old. I literally braid my hair with my eyes closed at this point. Though I have yet to master the art of hair styling completely, I enjoy trying out new things! 

Here are 8 ideas for when the ponytail just won't work:

Loose fish tail brain with a black faux leather bow.




Traditional french braid.
 




Tight curved fishtail side braid with faux leather black bow

 


Another variation of the curved fish tail braid with a light blue ribbon instead of the black bow 
 
 


French braid hybrid with turquoise clippies.
 




Half up half down with a color spotted white bow and pink clippies. 



Bangs twisted and pulled back 




Half up half down with black clippies keeping sides back 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment