"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Married at 18


My husband Pedro and I met in the last semester of our senior year of high school in 2011, in Puerto Rico, in a crowded classroom that I was afraid to walk in to. He invited me to hang out with him and his friends the day we met, and some how I ended up giving him my phone number. He called me that night and we ended up talking for hours. Next thing you know, we are going to prom together. 

He is my best friend. Though he drives me absolutely crazy sometimes, I could not imagine life with out him. I have spent some of the best days of my life so far with him. 

He loves me at my best, and at my worst.


 We spent 3 months in a long distance when he moved in with his friend back in his home town in West Virginia. When I went to visit my best friend in Raleigh, NC, he drove 8 hours to spend 2 days camping with my friends and me. 


When he got back, we were a little too happy to see each other, we ended up making Nico. But he was excited because it meant that we could get married much sooner than I had planned. We went to florida, got married by a Rabbi staying at our hotel, and spent the rest of the week in Disney World. 


We are not rich but we are happy. He is a full time dish washer at Denny's who plans on becoming a professional Rally racer, I fully support his dream. I am a part time bagger, full time student, who plans on writing and producing books and movies, he fully supports my dream. That is what is important. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment