"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Saturday, September 6, 2014

New Direction (Not to mistaken for the terrible boy band)

In light of some recent accomplishments, I have decided to take this blog in a whole new direction. Instead of just being a place where one can express their opinions and ideas about interesting life topics, I want this blog to also be an example of a TEEN MOM who is BREAKING the stereo type! 

When my boyfriend of 2 years and I found out that we were pregnant, we were terrified. I was 18 and he was 19 living in my mother's house we felt unprepared for a new born. But we made the decision TOGETHER to become a family and raise our baby together. Now, almost 2 years later, we are happily married and our son, Nico is growing like a weed! 

This blog is NOT meant to sugar coat the life of a teen mom. Being married, being a mom, being a college student, being a writer, and being a grocery bagger is all HARD WORK! But I want to share my day-in-the-life adventures to encourage other girls who find themselves in similar situations, and to  show the world that there are NO LIMITS to what a woman can do no matter how old she is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment