"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sunday School

One of the things that I LOVE to do is volunteer as a helper for the Sunday School teachers at my church. Every other month I get assigned to a class full of energetic kids and I get to teach them about how wonderful God is! This month I get to be with the adorable 4 year olds. 
Today we learned that God created the earth, so in class our craft was to create clothespin caterpillars! 
Of course they did not turn out exactly like the picture, but the kids had a great time! 

Next we learned that we had to use self control. The teacher put a very pretty box on the table and told the kids they could not touch it until the end of class. Then when they got to open it, it was full of cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment