"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Friday, December 26, 2014

A Very Kul Christmas

This year was one of the best Christmas' that I have had since I was a kid! 

I only received 3 presents (they were all absolutely perfect) from my wonderful husband, Pedro, but Christmas is not about presents, it is about sharing the love Jesus showed us when he was born in to this world. 

It is about spending time with the people you love the most, and showing them how much you care about them! 

Nico got 6 presents this year, 4 from Mama and Daddy, 1 from Abi, and 1 from church! His Grandma (he calls her Abi, short for abuela) helped him unwrap them. 





While my brother watched idly from the couch.  

 

this was his face when he realized that he had gotten mostly BOOKS! 


When we finished brunch and opened presents, we all went to visit Pedro's dad for a few hours, before my mom and my brother dropped us off at home.

This year for dinner, I roasted a DELICIOUS Christmas chicken.


Before eating, we all went skateboarding at the park near the house! Nico had a great time skating with Mommy and Daddy! 

And then we FINALLY ate. 


I feel so blessed this year because God gave me an amazing son and husband, he provided us with a home, and food to eat every night, and I know that it will only get better from here!

God truly is good all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment