"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Monday, December 22, 2014

Comfortable Christmas Style!


 We were invited to an awesome annual Christmas party where a bunch of old friends come together to celebrate the holidays! 

This year I decided to skip the dress and go for a more semi-formal outfit, with non-obvious Christmas colors. 

(A lacy white skirt, a tight Santa-red blouse, and a dark olive green button down shirt with black booties)


I spent about an hour braiding my hair. 





 And for my make-up I did dramatic eye-shadow, light silver to dark silver, blush, cover-up, mascara, and cat eyeliner. 


The party turned out to be fun and exciting! I was comfortable and got to see old friends I had not seen in a long time, and they all complimented my Hot mom Christmas look!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment