"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Throwback Thursday!

This past month when I served as an assistant with the little ones in the Children's Church, the lead teacher and I planned a very fun small craft for the four years old of our church! 

It was a wonderful activity, and so this Thursday, I would like to take you back to the Sunday before Thanksgiving! 


 
Did I mention that these kids are AWESOME?!?! 
I love these little guys! 
 





 Visual Steps to Making "Turkeys!

INGREDIENTS / MATERIALS:
5 Toothpicks
Apple Slices
Grapes
Pumpkin Spice Muffins (Frosting and chocolate chips optional)
Chilled Black Gel Icing or Food Marker
 Small Slices of Carrot

 


   

 




Happy TBT!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment