"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." - Wayne Dyer

Translate

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Published Book Monthiversary!

One month ago I published my very first book, Liars Like Me!


Today, I am celebrating that amazing accomplishment by having a 67 percent off sale during the entire week!

For those of you who are mathematically challenged, like myself, that means that Liars Like Me will be on sale for only 0.99 cents

I am doing this as a thank you to all the people who have supported me this month, and who have turned The Kul Mom in to what is it today! 

I hope that you can benefit from the sale, and more than anything, I hope you enjoy the book!
To read a special excerpt visit the page entitled "My Book" located next to the Home tab or follow this link: http://kulmom.blogspot.com/p/my-book.html

Also don't forget to show your support and help raise awareness for Liars Like Me by visiting ThunderClap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment